Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bulletin Board Storage

Hey Everyone!


I did these a few weeks ago, but I wanted to show you how quick and easy they are! They are bulletin board storage for super cheap! I made two of the three of them with foam board and the other one (blue one) with just poster board! All you have to do is duct tape the sides together (with the foam board, I would suggest leaving a gap between them) and then create a handle by folding the tape in half and putting it in a loop!

This is super, super easy! They are easy to use and save you tons of money! If they become damaged, all you have to do is make another one! Make it fun! I can make probably 10-12 of these for the same price that I could buy the clear plastic storage bags from an education store!

Hope this is helpful to you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment