Monday, July 29, 2013

My New Teaching Space!

Hey friends!

I thought I would share a section of my new classroom with you! This is kind of my desk area for all of my "keep them close in case I need them items". That space can never be to big, right? 


These last few weeks, my mom and I have been trying to work out the last few details in getting my room organized and ready for some young minds to learn and explore robotics! (For those of you who don't know, that is sorting thousands of little Lego pieces that all sort of seem to blend together after hours and hours of sorting... THANK YOU, MOM!!!) I have prepared my room, so I am so excited to welcome my new students! It's going to be a fantastic year! 

I'll post more on how I have organized my Lego robotics materials after I get some new pictures on Thursday! Have a great week friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment