Saturday, February 2, 2013

Teaching About Public vs. Private Posting

My students all received One-to-One iPads this week and are getting to do so many cool things. I wanted to share some of these iPad ideas with all of you.

You can see some of their work on our class Posterous site, Mrs J's Class. I'm trying to teach my students about private vs. public domain spaces and show them that the things they post can be viewed by people all over the world. They would really appreciate if some of my followers left comments on their pages to prove that people do see their work. We are using Posterous as a place to put our completed work, so check back often to see what we are doing.

They are also using Edmodo.com as a classroom social learning site. I love this resource! I can post homework assignments for the kids to do on their iPads and they can complete and turn in the work online. I could not be happier with this site. Since this one is strictly for our class, I have made this one private, so unfortunately, you can't see it... Sorry, folks!

That's it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment